avoidingeurope

Thoughts and tales from the saddle - on my own in Europe.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Charity

Two posts on the first day. I'm amazing myself.

My first proper update though. I've just set up my own sponsorship page on the British Heart Foundation website where you can, presumably, give them your money. You'll find the link on my website.

Website - that reminds me. In a frantic rush following the Echo visit today, webiste creator extraordinaire Mr Roger Emery is, as we speak (well, as I speak, or type, if you like) putting together a temporary site to please the punters. The 'real' site is currently in production and will, hopefully, be displaying the talents of an anonymous person very shortly.

Am I allowed to, or should I, put peoples names on here? I don't know. I've done it now. Tell me if you don't like it.

edit: apparently I'm not!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home