avoidingeurope

Thoughts and tales from the saddle - on my own in Europe.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Day 62 - Toledo - Central Spain

I've been here two days now and will probably make it three tomorrow - my first real 'holiday'!

I was going to leave today but I met some people in a bar last night, just as I was about to go back and have an early night. It's always the way, isn't it? Mark and Javi were going down to the river to a free 'concert'. I went with them. We drank beers and listened to local rock bands. Then we went to a club in the centre of town. Spanish people don't dance - Javi told me that and I saw it for myself. They have waiters in the clubs here - you don't even have to go to the bar. I got back to the tent at about 5.30am.

Today I have been playing football with Javi, Mark and a group of their friends. I scored a goal. We went for a beer and then back to Javi's house and now we're going out for a drink and some food. Javi has pet caterpillars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home