avoidingeurope

Thoughts and tales from the saddle - on my own in Europe.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dreams becoming reality

It's possible that the next time I write on here will be from France - as in, on my own in France, with my bike.

I have seven days of work left - about 15 days until I leave the country. It's quite surreal really - everything is so normal at the moment and it will be right up until I leave. Then, presumably, it will hit me - this thing, this 'changing of my life', this adventure. That's a good thing - it is, afterall, why I'm going - to experience just that, the fear, the excitement, the loneliness, the people, the places. And I'm done talking about it now - I just want to go.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:53 pm, Blogger Mike said…

    Wehay ! We'll expect to be reading some top travel writing soon, then.

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 11:22 pm, Blogger P. said…

    You're still gonna blog? Nice one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home