avoidingeurope

Thoughts and tales from the saddle - on my own in Europe.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Small Treat

I won't be doing this very often as I'd prefer my words to give you all you need, but she was very nice and seemed proper chuffed when I asked if I could take her photo. Plus I have a bit of time on my hands today as I'm taking my first day off, watching crap French Sunday TV at Jean-Christophe's house - my new friend who I met whilst playing pool in a bar last night. Anyway, that's another story. I give you Madame Lebret and her shop:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:19 pm, Blogger P. said…

    Hard to believe that in some circles it's considered the style capital of the world.

    You gotta love their character though.

     
  • At 3:21 pm, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi Percy. Brilliant blogging thus far and here's to more pictures of glamarous French femme-fatales!

     
  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger Daisy Twoshoes said…

    Hi Percy,

    Glad it's all going well. Good luck with all the femme fatales :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home